Today I’m introducing you to another social media tool that can help you reap the benefits of the wide world of social: Likeable Hub. I’m talking to Nicole Kroese, the Director of Marketing and Partnerships from Likeable Local, about all the things Likeable Hub can do and how it’s growing and changing. Likeable Local’s mission is to help businesses, especially small businesses, grow with social media. How? It makes it easy to create content with post templates and timely content at your fingertips. It also has metrics, so you can track your likes, looks, and leads generated by your social efforts. These are the kinds of tools I’m excited to introduce you to and conversations I can’t wait to have at the Social Tools Summit in just a few weeks.
Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | SoundCloud | RSS
In This Episode:
- The mission of Likeable Local is to help small business grow with social media
- The software has built in ways to capture referrals and ways to contact people
- Likeable Local provides thousands of ways to create content: pre-drafted ideas that people can customize, industry specific options, trending news articles
- The Likeable Local team is passionate about integrating advertising and ways for you to amplify your reach, because you shouldn’t be wasting your time trying to figure out Facebook ads!
- To create this tool, they really thought about what was most important when it comes to social media
- Seeing results and getting referrals is a huge part of why people use social, but being relevant and staying with the times is also important
- Advertising and curating are themes of the future of social media
- Most small business owners know social media is something they need to be doing, but they still think it’s going to be hard, time consuming, and expensive – Likeable Local’s goal is to create a tool that makes it easy
- Likeable Hub Site is a piece that drives people straight from social and streamlines the contact and referral process; it’s a mobile optimized landing page and mini-website for your business that is completely customizable by business owners or , if you need help, by Likeable’s team
- With access to Likeable Local, you can easily source content, schedule and publish that content and get some paid boosts and amplification, all while gathering the ROI through the tool.
- The dashboard shows you metrics, with looks, likes, and leads that you can see anytime, and you can receive a weekly summary email as well
- For the business person on the go, they also have a mobile app
- According to Nicole, the perfect user is anyone whose business has benefitted from word of mouth, like realtors, contractors, dentists, jewelers, people looking to gain loyal, repeat customers
- It can also be really useful for B2B companies
- Visit likeablelocal.com, where you can sign up to try a free 30 day trial of the VIP product, it’s $20 a month after that; You’ll get access to the mobile app, integration with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, content ideas and prompts, trending news, a listening platform, and Likeable Hub Site
- The future of Likeable Local is going to be shifting with the social landscape, there will be more integration with paid ad tools, and of course more ways to drive ROI
- This is why I’m excited about the Social Tools Summit! How many of you knew that tools like this existed? These are the kinds of things you’re going to be introduced to, and conversations we’re going to have
Resources & Links:
- Read my in-depth review of Likeable Hub here.
- Learn more about another social management tool, Agora Pulse.
- If you’re interested in a more B2B focused tool, check out Oktopost.
- Still curious about the Social Tools Summit? Here are 45+ reasons you should join me in Boston on May 12th!
- If you can’t make it to the Social Tools Summit, I recommend these social events instead.
- Register to attend or gain access to the streaming ticket from Social Tools Summit.